Follow me on Instagram: Rosh305

Lima's Magic Water Circuit


 (Circuito Mágico del Agua - Lima, Peru)

There are a million places and sites to see while I am in Peru, but this will definitely be one of my first visits. The Magic Water Circuit is one of Lima's hottest and most visited attractions. According to the Guinness Book of World records, it is the greatest complex of fountains in the world. The circuit is made up of thirteen impressive fountains that incorporate lights, sounds, and movement. I included some cool pics below. 











2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. The water circuit is definitely on the top of my list of places to visit when I travel to Peru this year. This will be a great destination on my travel around the country in my search for the best cuisine. From what I have heard and read, Peru has some of the best food in South America; the fresh ingredients coupled with the incorporation of foods from so many different cultures makes for some amazing tastes.

    Coco Roco, a Peruvian restaurant on Smith St. in Brooklyn, NY is where I found my appreciation for such foods. My brother and I frequent this restaurant when I visit the area, and they never disappoint. The next step is to try the food first hand, in the country of origin

    ReplyDelete