Follow me on Instagram: Rosh305

The Best Ceviche in El Mundo






I would say the signature dish in all of Peru is ceviche. For those of you who do not know, it's a Latin American dish made of up of raw fish and seafood that is marinated in citrus juice(lime & lemon). The fish is not actually cooked in heat, but rather in the acidity of the juices. Other ingredients can include onions, cilantro, and spiced chilies. I had my first taste of ceviche last week and it was absolutely amazing. I went to this cool restaurant in Surco called Pescado Original. 


There is no single recipe for ceviche, so there can be a million different varieties of it. Peruvian ceviche typically comes with a side of sweet potato, lettuce, and corn.  There are a lot of countries that claim to be the originators of ceviche BUT they say the most likely origin is Peru. You can find ceviche just about everywhere & anywhere here and it is muy rico. 

0 comments: